After a long and tense practice...
Not long too...because music students booked our D27 in advance...
Made us ended our practice early one day...
So we went to architecture exhibition nearby D27 =D
Awesome~~ =D
How if my future dream house has a indoor flowing water...
And a white-snow grand piano sits at a corner...
One day..... ❤
During the early March,
Here comes the Antara Anyir & Travel 2.0
This time we choose her place-->Cameron Highland
Great!!!I haven't been there for almost 8 years
The last time was the huge family trip include all my relatives~
We stay in a villa~~
And PSII with my cousins till late midnight.
Of course, the non-alcoholic trip =D
Hmm....which trip gave me the most memorable??
2009's Japan Trip, 2010's Genting Highland Trip, ...
2011's Penang Trip, 2012's Sabah's Trip....
2013's Hong Kong Trip, 2014's Langkawi Island Trip??
or the upcoming 2015's Cameron Highland Trip and Perhentian Island Trip? =D
Oh my god!!! two travel this year and one is a ISLAND!!!!
I think I'm going to achieve one of my wishes for 2015~~yeah!!!!
But my budget and expenses shrink dramatically....
I have to save this save that...no more luxury meal for me this semester
We are listing the day tour for you guys!!!
Where to sleep....what to eat...where to go~~ =D
This will be a memorable one ALSO....
I want the 12th floor unit with sweet bedsheets suit kiddy like me
Also as known as the "headquarter" among the 3 units
Less than 1 month from now...COUNTDOWN!!!
Here comes the solemn committee board of 19th USMJB Annual Concert
Well....a bit shock & surprise...
Majority are newbies...
Pressure =X
Clash of ideas between the youngs and the elder...
hmm...just enjoy the process...
MY LAST CONCERT...probably...
I will realize the complicated feeling very soon...
by Xiaolut Er





No comments:
Post a Comment