Chinese New Year Gala Night 2015

March 28, 2015
Once again we are being invited again to perform on stage

Much huge platform and huge no. of audiences

Thanks to the SKKT crews, they are very kind and friendly

And for the first time I've a babysitter ^^

But I forgot to take a photo with her...thank you for her patience and guildlines

Nice treat and lucky to have make up and hairdo sponsors again~~

I am lucky again to get Mr. Henry to set my hair
While my make up done by Ms. Denice....
Btw my eyes is too damn bigggg after natural big+lens+make up =X

She is as lucky as me
Friendly sponsor crew next to Mr. Henry =D

When we are tiring waiting for our queue to set up pretty...
He enjoy his own sweet time xD

So in the morning before everything starts...
I pray the 月老 to bless me =X

I think I can make this at home too =D

So I saw my rooster ^^

As long as you have the money resource.... =X

So here comes the night....

I sneak to the second floor for some performances before our turn...


I am just enjoying my musical moment...
I waited outside the hall just before our turn~
Breathed in some warm air to prevent fingers from freezing~
Confidence can overcomes nervous.... =D

Due to technical problem in the sound system...
The sound projecting was a bit weird for her drumset
Did you see her new snare drum?
She was definitely excited about her... ^^

I accidentally saw him rubbing his palm to calm himself down
before the finale 【Flight of The Bumble Bee】...
hahahaha~~~he was nervous~~ =D

1 month preparation for a 10 mins performances
Thank you to those who helped us out =D

Yise singing was nice though =D

Eric sang a lot of classic songs that brings us back to our childhood =D

While waiting the crews to clean up =D

She just looked awesome that day =D

Chinese New Year【梦·飞羊】2015 ❤

I certainly like this LED goat
Promoting their slogan =D

I wonder if our upcoming concert can have a huge exhibition model like this... =X 

We are just too free...
No gym club needed as their crews is too massive enough~~ =O

I knew one of the reason to attend this event is because of me...
Thank you to these wonderful coursematesss ❤

Especially two of you!!!!
My dear and my baby~~~❤

Greatly appreciate them for giving us the chance...
Thank you so much ❤

by Xiaolut Er

No comments:

Post a Comment