Shopping season

January 16, 2015

Another outing day with my darling and 2 cute friends~~

Although don't like to shop in Penang, but I still join their shopping group

since we will not meet for quite a long time.

But I want to get back to KL and check on the trend now =/

most important, my mum will pay for my shopping bills~~~~~~

while waiting for the other two to arrive...
Let's see whether they will appear after our selfies.....
No stupid selfies on FB she said....okayyyy =X

They were window shoppping, that day all I can say~~~

January 17, 2015
Yea....away from Penang awhile~not too long after all...

4 hours later I get down the car,ah.....

the nasty and speedy pace smell of KL air...

Miss Newton told me she used 5 1/2 hours to reach Tangkak,Johor 0.0

this siao zabo!!i need 4 hours to reach KL but she only that duration to Johor...

I don't want to sit her car........kidding!!

Shopping again..... -,-

Okay, manage to spot some nice kiddy dress for myself~~

High tea?

TOUS les JOURS
quite famous cafe just nearby Farenheit & Pavilion KL
Some of you might like it ^^

So England-style~
Can you imagine it is located in the city?! =D

I want to have some book shelf like that!! =D

The cinnamon twisted bread is just my favourite!!
Choco-banana!!!awww~~~ ❤

The homemade breads and cakes are selling fast =X

Although it looks quite high class,
but usually most people often wear a casual look...
RELAX style...... ^^

Mum said the owner is a Korean Oppa =D

Exhausting shoppping days...

I want to stick in my room for a few days =X

Hopefully my Ipoh trip to my darling's home can be fun!!!

by Xiaolut Er

No comments:

Post a Comment