Older Year, Not a New Life

January 2, 2015

The last ________ for 2014...

The first ________ for 2015...

Whatever, clock still ticking without a pause.

Exam still going on, my hair/nails is growing, the most important I am breathing at this moment

A new person for 2015? sorry but I am who I am too regardless time...

For 2015, a bit mainstream but still...

1. A free life for next semester,at least let me enjoy the only one 2nd year.

2. A color change for my hair and eyes, perhaps?

3. A travel to an island, no matter domestic or abroad, just an ISLAND

4. Finish my books in the coffin where they're laying now.

5. A bit materialistic but, is it ok to have a new phone?

6. Be a info provider to my coursemates of what we are studying.

7. Learn to be a leader, majesty yet friendly.

8. A truly observer among those I love and care much,
Here is the list:
-Old man,old lady,young lad and maiden in my home.
-Mad warriors who stop aging included me when we conquered STPM.
-A theoritically fake but practically a sister to me.
-A baby always fail to convince me she is mature enough
-The blur but cute darling
-Dear gone girl who busy in many parts of her uni life
-My very very very best precious kiam pa stupid bestie
-Playful and slippers gang coursemates
-Those crazy but yet talented musicians
and YES,
-A person with many many roles, you know this person right? =D

9. Measure my limit to something "tricky" with the formula CH3CH2OH, at least once!

10. Enjoy my last concert in university life!!!!

A crazy yet gentle countdown for us!! Always last minute as usual

You are incredible to predict my life, can you predict more? =D

A truly non-alcohol countdown event,
I did ordered my Hershey choco milk from them.

Stupid games for us and the stupid winner for both rounds ----> Xiaolut Er =.=

Prize one: A birthday song, I sang to the ELDEST among the gang yet YOUNGEST among her close friend us.

Prize two:Drink up half bottle volume of ice-cream soda continuously
OMO!!!CRAP!!!!STUPID!!!!
I set the time limit fot this round and I get it =.=

As long as all of you are with me, I am glad to be the humor

“你是我们家的gina~~~” from them
“You are my xiaolut,always~xiaolut's words,I will remember” from baby
“你这个kuai ka...气死我了” from darling
“你只是这个sem对着她,我每天都要面对她,早就对她immune很久咯” from jiejie

True or Dare? Not really to that mood

Still something angry happened at the bridge from 2014 to 2015,

You are a young adult, can you think twice before you said something foolish?

“I will transform to the darker side of me you probably will afraid of if anyone dare to hurt two of you I care the most”, I told her in a gina but serious manner, who knows?

The slipper gang ❤
Joyful Fresh Annum!!

by Xiaolut Er

No comments:

Post a Comment