KL Outing 3.0

January 29,2015

Yeap....my girl follow me back to KL after my Ipoh Trip~

She said that she is so excited because Ipoh lang seldom take train

So kiddy would like to teach her a lesson on how to differentiate KTM,LRT,monorail ETS & ERL

clever student manage to absorb within 24 hours xD

She has the same reaction as the another kiddy when arrived my home...

Is my pleasure she sooo love my room~

MIdvalley here we go~~

Quite a late lunch at Plan b.,I told her many times KL has Plan b. she just don't believe

nice service from the crew there~
so smart...prepare us 2 sets of cutlery without notice =D

But I haven't recover from my fever and she help me to finish it

have a sweet walk at the centre court~
CNY coming!!!! =D

She envy me as KL people, numbers of mall to shop

clothes with even more variety, even the directories are much bigger~

special food she didn't try before~

but for me, KL is too much cars =.=

I walked a little girl that day, looking her dashed into one shop after another

A bit worry she will get bored in MY place, luckily nope~~

Time to pick up another 2 from the train station

I manage to ask them to take exactly the same time same train back to my place~

We both waited at the platform, while seeing them get off the coach...

what a perfect coincidence!!!

A night with poker cards again...

January 30, 2015

Have to wake up on 7am to send two of them to KTM station again

They need to attend a 9am talk....at times square 0.0

 Taught them the route to their destination, hope they catch on time

Bought a "couple breakfast set" for me and the still-sleeping her xD

Relax pace on that morning, I don't wish to wake her up too early~

3 days for my Ipoh trip and travel to KL a day are a bit exhausting for her

Here I became a tour guide in KL again,
explain again how to differentiate public transports in KL

Meet up them and have a shopping moment in Times Square

I lend her my eyes for her sister's present~

A piano girl who loves piano stairs~
"Only non-KL people would snap photo here" I told her =D

Meet up another lovely girl from Gombak~

So hard to gather 5 people from different places T.T

High tea chat with them before mall-outing

no...no clothes for me~~~~

back to MIdvalley for these luxurious Magnum ice-creams ❤

Heavy rain while finding our dinner restaurant -,-

January 31, 2015

Time to send them off~~

I gave a very big smile when we playing this song~
finally...it is time T_T


Hope 3 of you enjoy my house and my KL =D

Maybe next time when someone ask me what so special about KL except KL Tower and KLCC?

Perhaps I will say: "SHOPPING MALLs and SKYCRAPERs"

by Xiaolut ER

No comments:

Post a Comment